Home » Programmes » Recipes » Week 13 » Miséil de Grás
Miséil de Grás's Meal
Chinese Ribs with
corn on the cob and potato wedges
- 1kg pork ribs
- 4 tablespoon of dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of muscovado sugar
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of Chinese powder
- 1cm ginger
- Spring onion
- 6 potatoes
- 4 corn on the cob
- 4 Chinese spices
- Mix the soy sauce, sugar, oil, garlic, Chinese powder and ginger together.
- Pour the mixture over the ribs.
- Leave in the fridge over night.
- The next day, cook the ribs in an oven at 200C for 40minutes.
- Boil the potatoes for a few minutes.
- Cut into wedges
- Add the spices and oil and put in the oven with the ribs.
- Place the corn in a pot of hot water and boil for 15 minutes.
- Serve the corn with a little butter and decorate the ribs with some spring onion.
- 175g self raising flour
- 50g cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 175g caster sugar
- 175g butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanille essence
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- Walnuts for decoration
- 275g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 50g butter
- 225g icing sugar
- In a bowl sieve the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Add the sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla essence and milk together.
- Beat the mixture together.
- Pour the mixture into a tin.
- Bake in the oven at 180C for 35 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and the milk together.
- Add the butter and mix in the icing sugar.
- Ice the cake, when it has cooled, and decorate with walnuts.