Home » Programmes » Recipes » Week 2 » Catherine Donohue
Catherine Donohue's Meal
2 medium onions finely chopped
1 small carton of cream
- chop the
chorizo into chunks and fry in a wok with 2 table spoons of oil.
- add spaghetti to water with a pinch of salt and cook for 8-10 mins.
- once the chorizo is browner add onion mushrooms and the cream.
- drain spaghetti and add the the chorizo mixture.
- best served with homemade garlic bread.
Apple Crumble with Ice Cream
- Ice cream
- With your fingers, rub the
margarine into the flour.
- Add some sugar to it.
- Cut the fruit into smaller pieces.
- Put the fruit into a large dish.
- Cover the fruit with the crumble.
- Place in the oven at 180C for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with a little ice cream.