Réalta agus Gaolta
Réalta agus Gaolta
The search for Ireland’s most talented family is back!
Singing siblings, dancing dynasties and rockin’ relatives will battle it out on the stage to be crowned the champions for 2019.
Presenting the show is Síle Seoige, who knows all about showbiz households!
Keeping a close eye on the families are the judges: Sinéad Ní Uallacháin, a broadcaster and producer. She’ll be joined by new judges Irial Ó’Ceallaigh, champion sean nós singer and Jim Lockhart from the Irish rock band “Horslips”.
Radisson BLU Hotel and Spa Cork / COMPETITION / Terms and Conditions:
Week 1 – Martin Delaney, Waterford
Week 2 – Mairtín Ó Conaire, Galway
Week 3 – Anne Dobbyn, Kilkenny
Week 4 – Mark Cronin, Dublin
Week 5 – Geraldine Fennell, Waterford
Week 6 – Cathy Byrne, Dublin
Week 7 – Orla O Sullivan, Cork
Week 8 – Sharon Doherty, Derry
Week 9 – Anne Gill, Galway
Week 10 – Noirín Uí Loingsigh
Terms and Conditions Apply.
The prize is for 2BB1D (2 nights bed and breakfast and one evening meal) for 2 x adults and 2 x children in the Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa Cork. Subject to availability, non-transferable and not valid for Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Easter, bank holiday weekends and other seasonal holidays. The prize must be pre-booked and voucher number given at the time of the reservation.
You must be over 18 to enter. Lines will close at 10.30pm on Wednesday 17th April 2019. Each text entry costs €0.60 / £0.50.Network charges vary. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older. Service provider Phonovation Ltd. 0818 217 100 (ROI) 0800 0283 874 (NI),
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, unless another method of judging is specified on the competition page.
- The winner will be contacted personally after the closing date.
- There will be no cash alternatives.
- This competition is not open to staff of TG4/Adare Productions (be they employees or contractors), their immediate family members or associated companies including (but not limited to) the competition promotional partner(s) and SMS/IVR service provider(s). For these purposes an “immediate family member” includes a spouse, partner, child, step child, grandchild, brother, step brother, sister, step sister, parent, step parent or legal guardian.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of its control which in its opinion makes it necessary, to cancel or change the competition at any stage.
- If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable TG4 and/or the promoter(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. This agreement is covered by the laws of Ireland.