Comhordaitheoir Meán Sóisialta – Cúla4
Tá TG4 ag lorg duine cruthaitheach, eagraithe mar bhall d’fhoireann Cúla4. Duine a bhfuil suim ar leith aici/aige sa sprioc lucht féachana óg agus taithí leo freisin a bheadh oiriúnach don ról seo.
Beidh an té a cheapfar freagrach as comhordú a dhéanamh ar ardáin Mheáin Shóisialta TG4 agus as ábhar mealltach a chruthú agus a scaipeadh a bhéas dírithe ar an lucht féachana óg.
Ar na cáilíochtaí/tréithe a theastódh, tá:
- Taithí sa spás margaíochta ar-líne, na meáin shóisialta go speisialta
- Oibrí maith foirne a bhfuil sár-chumas cumarsáide Gaeilge aige, idir labhairt agus scríobh
- Tuiscint doimhin agus taithí mhaith ar chruthú ábhair don lucht féachana óg
- Sár-chumas eagrúcháin agus pleanála
- Ábaltacht ar dhearadh agus ar feidhmiú feachtas ar na meáin shóisialta
- Súil mhaith do chumarsáid fhísiúil chruthaitheach a mheallann lucht féachana
- Cumas foghlama go tapaidh
- Scileanna cumarsáide den scoth
- Tuiscint ar spás na bpáistí ar-líne agus fáilteach roimh smaointe nua agus ábhar a shásóidh an lucht féachana seo
Beidh an té a cheapfar freagrach don Bhainisteoir Óige agus lonnaithe i gCeannáras TG4.
Ról lán-aimseartha, ar chonradh bliana, ó 01 Meán Fómhair 2017 atá i gceist don phost seo.
Seol CV agus litir iarratais chuig email@example.com roimh 5pm ar an gCéadaoin 9 Lúnasa.
Is fostóir comhionannais deise é TG4 agus is í an Ghaeilge an teanga oibre ann.
Appointments to the Board of TG4
The Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment is seeking to appoint three suitably qualified candidates to sit on the Board of TG4.
More information available here!
Applications are invited for the post of Broadcast Engineer based in TG4’s headquarters in Baile na hAbhann, Co. Galway.
This is a key Permanent position in the Engineering Support division for a person with suitable broadcast / IT experience and / or the relevant qualifications in electronic engineering. The successful candidate will report to the Engineering Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, demonstrate an ability to work as part of a team and will also have the proven ability to work on his or her own initiative.
Training will be provided for live and studio-based systems, and if required, in Irish, the working language of TG4.
- Excellent people skills and ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent problem solving, trouble shooting and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and some coding competency
- Excellent Electrical and computer system knowledge
- Good technical writing abilities
Desirable areas of competence
- Knowledge of the Irish language preferred, however a commitment to embrace Irish is essential. Training can be provided if required
- Video production (file types, editing systems, transcoding, production environments)
- Electrical infrastructure (Generators, UPS, Rectifiers, Batteries, power distribution)
- Networking, firewalls and routing
- Web design and coding
- Database administration
- Knowledge of Linux computer systems and disk storage arrays
- Virtualisation and Cloud technologies
- Application programming
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (Engineering system drawings)
- Systems interfacing (hardware and software)
- Video encoding/distribution and streaming platforms
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in broadcast/telecommunications/networking
- Experience of broadcast production systems (cameras, mixers, routers, servers, talkback, tape machines, digital video distribution, storage) is highly desirable
- Experience of a high availability automation system environment highly desirable
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The television industry is one that is continually changing. TG4 accepts this, and accepts that the organisation and the duties of its staff will change correspondingly.
- Work as directed by, and reporting to, the Engineering Operations Manager on any issues that might arise
- Responsible for the support of TG4’s technical infrastructure
- Monitoring of and responding to the technical logs
- Assist in the documentation of procedures and schematics for TG4’s technical infrastructure
- Assist the Engineering Broadcast Systems Manager in the design, installation and commissioning of in-house technical projects
- Assist the Engineering Operations Manager in the development and implementation of a preventative maintenance programme for TG4’s equipment
- Provide technical assistance to TG4 staff
- Participate in the training and development of other engineering staff
- Operation of the TG4 help desk
Please send your CV and a cover letter to “The HR Company” at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to TG4 c/o The HR Company, Paramount Court, Corrig Road, Sandyford, D18 R9C7.
Deadline for applications: 18th August 2017
TG4 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of gender, age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, disability or membership of the travelling community. Irish is the working language of TG4.