We are NOW seeking applications for THE JUNIOR EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2019. Could you be the next winner?
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to represent Ireland at this year’s Junior Eurovision and sing to millions of viewers! If you’re aged between 9-14 on the 24/11/19 then it could be you singing in Poland in November 2019.
In 2015 Aimee Banks was the first winner for TG4 and she sent shivers down everyone’s spine in Bulgaria with her irish language operatic song Réalta Na Mara.
In 2016 Zena Donnelly won and almost blew the roof off the stadium in Malta with her song Bric ar Bríce.
In 2017 Muireann McDonnell won and put everyone in Georgia under a spell with her voice and beautiful song Súile Glasa.
In 2018 Taylor Hynes took to the stage in Blearus with his catchy tune I.O.U.
In 2019 who will win? Who will go on to sing in front of millions. Could it be you? This is an unbelievable chance to have your voice and music heard by millions across Europe while representing Ireland.
Register now before the closing date on 14/6/2019
Terms and Conditions:
– Applicants must be aged 9-14 on the 24/11/2019
– Soloists and groups up to 6 are eligible.
– By submitting your application you agree that we (Adare Productions) may share the information provided with TG4
– Application forms will be retained by Adare Productions. The information will be kept securely and in accordance with applicable Data Protection legislation.
– We reserve the right at any time to carry out background checks to verify the information provided in your application.
– If applicants make it through to the final stages of the competition, they will be singing and involved in the writing of, an original Irish language song.
– Entrants must be a resident of Ireland or be of Irish nationality.
-Parent’s permission is needed to take part. Mum or Dad MUST fill out this application.